No one likes scars especially if they are on a prominent part of the body like the face or chest. Acne scars are as a result of acne and getting rid of them is tough as opposed to eliminating it all together…
When acne is still in its pimple stage, using natural ingredients that contain anti-bacterial or anti-inflammatory properties will contribute in treating them but the remaining scars remaining will be a little bit stubborn when it comes to clearing them up…
Everyone loves a clear face that has no scars or blemishes so in the event that you have acne scars and want to know more about clearing them, read on!
1.) Lemon Juice
Natural ingredients are the best where clearing acne scars is concerned and lemon juice happens to be one of the perfect kinds…
This is because it contains Vitamin C, which is essential in rebuilding collagen and also brightening the skin making the scars less visible.
The acid present in the lemon juice has also been known to fade freckles while also lightening dark scars.
- Start out with some fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Dip a cotton ball halfway into the juice and apply it to the acne scars.
- Hold it in place for at least 5 minute, then rinse it off with warm water, and pat dry with cloth.
Repeat this daily and the scar will fade away. If you experience any redness with itching around the effected area, stop using lemon juice.
Note: If you have sensitive skin, then dilute lemon juice with some water.
2.) Lemon Juice For Pimple Marks
For those with swollen pimples marks, know that you can reduce redness by applying the juice to the pimple scars and since lemons are an easily available ingredient, squeezing some and applying it directly will help you save money and your face!…
It is advised that after application of this remedy, one should not step out into the sun immediately and upon doing so, sunscreen should be applied.
Honey is also another excellent ingredient, another one of the many home remedies for acne scars. A number of readily available products can be used together with this treatment in the fight to get rid of acne scars. Which include:
- Application of honey on its own and leaving it overnight
- Mixing about two tablespoons of honey and a quarter cup of oatmeal and applying to pimple scars
- Mixing a tablespoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder then leaving it for an hour or overnight.
The above-mentioned should be washed off gently with lukewarm water.
4.) Aloe Vera
Another natural ingredient that heals acne scars is Aloe Vera. It not only helps in soothing swollen skin but it also regenerates any damaged tissues, which in turn boosts the healing process.
With this, use the gel-like substance fresh out of the Aloe leaf, as opposed to over-the-counter products.
- Aloe Vera contains a gel-like substance on the inside. Cut the leaf and scoop it out.
- Apply the gel to the scarred area of the skin and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, apply another coating and firmly massage the damaged area of the acne scars.
Use warm water to rinse the it off. Repeat this twice in a day for about 2 to 4 weeks or until the scar vanishes.
5.) Olive Oil
Olive oil is also friendly since it contains anti-inflammatory properties as well as Vitamins A, D, E, C, B1 and B2 together with antioxidants and iron.
- Mix together a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Firmly apply this to the area of the acne scar with your fingertips.
- Rub a circular motion for approximately 3 to 4 minutes and use a damp cloth to wipe away the mixture from your skin. Continue this daily until the scar disappears.
Use these natural remedies and you will definitely love the results!
Here Are Some More Proven Remedies For Acne Scar Removal:
What Is The Most Effective Acne Scar Removal Treatment?…
With it, you can fade acne scars on exposed areas of your body like your face and also bacne scars, without the worry of any side-effects.
Best of all, Revitol Scar Remover works excellent on the skin, and only takes a few seconds out of your day to apply. If you want to finally be free of acne scars and pimple marks once and for all, give it a shot. I think you’ll be pretty satisfied with the results.